Saturday, August 31, 2013

ROBBYSAURUS



I had the privilege of making this 1st birthday cake for our dear family friends; The Skinner family.  I made a  10"-double layer chocolate cake with nougat and caramel filling as the base for my Dino cake. The dino was made eggless and was the smash cake for Robby's 1st birthday.  The fondant chevron border was my first attempt at this shape and turned out okay.  The colors for the party were so bright and cheerful.

 

After watching the video I believe the little guy devoured his special vanilla cake and I happened to notice that Shauna or Derrick put the fondant dino birthday hat on Robby's head. Too funny!



Miniature Dino hat on his head have you seen anything cuter?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and ideas greatly appreciated: