Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Aidan-a-Saurus

This cake was made especially for my sweet friend 
Aidan who just turned 3. 

Dino Cake for Aidan's 3rd Birthday

I wish my photos were better, next time I will hire Kristi to shoot my cake so you would be able to see him as we could in real life. Imagine him sitting on his bottom with feet in front with toenails and pads. His arms are also in front of him, but it is a little difficult to see the dimensions. He's a toddler Dino.




I made his favorite peanut butter marble cake filled with chocolate mousse and fragments of chopped peanut butter cups. The layers were frosted with chocolate buttercream (BC) and green vanilla BC. The rocks were handmade fondant and the sign was fondant painted with brown coloring and vanilla.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and ideas greatly appreciated: