Monday, July 8, 2013

Triplet Birthday Splash

This cake was ordered for three lucky little kids that were having a private birthday party at the water slides in Ashland.  Mom wanted it to replicate the water slides.

Each child took me 30 mins to make, but I enjoyed every second of it!
 

The two young men came with Mom to pick up the cake and the youngest,
Nico said, "I can't stop looking at the cake, it's so cool!" I really couldn't ask for a better response!
These three cakes were made gluten-free vanilla and one chocolate.  I made all the children by hand with MM fondant.  Each birthday child had their own cake and names on each.  I made the slides from cake flower formers and made the sign with gum paste written with an edible paint pen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and ideas greatly appreciated: