Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Twiggy Wedding


I love these natural beauties.
My daughter-in-law, Kristi gave her co-worker, Chauncie my business card. When I received the call for an order for this wedding cake by Chauncie and her husband, Aaron, the couple requested a tasting. I gave them 5 choices and brought it all to the house. The unique and coolest part of this story is that Chauncie and Aaron decided their 5 kids will get to pick the flavors. Chauncie let them all taste each flavor and comment on which were their favorites. S'Mores cake was on top, cookies and cream in the middle tier and peanut butter & fudge marble for the bottom.

The bride & groom decided on the vanilla buttercream frosting overall and Chauncie liked the idea of putting twigs & burlap ribbon on it for a natural touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and ideas greatly appreciated: